Segui, Follow, Sigue!
Condividi, Share, Comparte!
- Editor's note: U.S. markets have opened, but according to @qz reporter @sinoceros, a New York Stock Exchange floor trader says Alibaba's pricing might not come until 10:30 am ET. "It’s not a race to get it open. It’s [a] race to find the price," she quotes the trader saying. - Aaron
- US stocks open higher in anticipation of Alibaba; Dow and S&P 500 pushing further into record territory - @CNBC
- OPCW document: Syrian authorities revealed in July that they once had a program to produce the deadly toxin ricin - @AP
- Anatomia del califfato: al-Baghdadi, 2 vice, 24 governatori e un comitato religioso. Ecco come funziona l'Isis (FOTO)
- Block Bce, a Napoli si prepara l'assedio al vertice della direttivo della Banca Centrale: "Jatevenne" (FOTO)
- Susanna Camusso: "Matteo Renzi come Margaret Thatcher: il premier ha in mente il suo modello" (FOTO, VIDEO)
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Freedom is something that dies unless it’s used (Dr. Hunter S. Thompson)